Monday, November 4, 2013

Kejriwal goes to Bareilly cleric for poll support




Ahead of the Delhi Assembly elections, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal met Bareilly cleric Tauqeer Raza Khan, soliciting his support for the elections.
After a two-hour meeting with Kejriwal in Bareilly, Raza reportedly assured him of his support in Delhi.
The support came after Kejriwal assured Raza that he would not extend or give support to anyone to from the government after the elections.
Raza said he would address public meetings in favour of AAP in Delhi.
"Kejriwal came to meet me at my residence today. I liked his simplicity. He is against Congress and BJP. This is a common factor between us and I assured him of my support," Raza said.
He also said Kejriwal has insisted that the support should be without any help from Samajwadi Party.
"He is against corruption and communalism. He has taken a new stand and I have no objection in accepting his demand," Raza said.

Courtesy:indianexpress dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment